Install Windows 8 Using USB Drive, And Forget about Cds and DVD's.
Forget about installing it using Cds and DVD's, and use this trick to install windows 8 faster
So sit back! get some beverage , relax, read and learn
- USB Drive - 4GB and up
- Windows 8 installer - Buy a copy at the Microsoft Windows Store.
- Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool - Download it here.
- Plug your USB Drive in .
- Install and Open Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool
(I know the app is for Windows 7, but just ignore it)
Click Browse and locate your Windows8 Image file, and click next:
Select USB Device:
Choose your USB Device on the drop-down menu and hit Begin Copying.
Note: If your USB contains Important files, just create a back-up of it before you begin copying it will erase all the files in your USB.
And Now Your Good to go.!
- Insert your USB-Drive and Reboot your system, press "Del" key to change the first boot option to the USB-Drive
- Press "F10" key to save , and it will reboot to the Windows 8 Installer Set-up