What can you do if your other Mobile Devices Needs a wireless connection, but your stuck with your wired connection? well create a WiFi Hotspot with your laptop!
What can you do if your other Mobile Devices Needs a wireless connection, but your stuck with your wired connection?
In this tutorial i will show you how to make your PC or laptop into a wifi hotspot zone. :)
By following these few easy steps.
- Run "ncpa.cpl" Shortcut key for "run"(Windows-key + R)
- Upon running the ncpa.cpl, networks should show, click the network and select properties by right clicking to it, then switch over to the "Sharing" tab and check the allow other networks to connect then proceed by clicking the OK button.
- Click the windows start button and search for "cmd" right-click on it and select run as administrator.
- Setting up a wireless network, Copy and paste this code in your cmd prompt.
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=”Coorms-blog” key=”Pa$$w0rd”Note: Change Coorms-blog with your desired WiFi Name and Pa$$w0rd for the desired password.
- Broadcasting the Network, Copy and paste again.
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
- And finally, copy this code to show the details of clients connected as well as the channel you are on.
netsh wlan show hostednetwork
Now that your'e done you can access and connect your other gadgets to the wireless connection you've created!.