The story behind a viral photo posted on Facebook of an ailing father pleads for daughters support "Napoleon Timonera" to his four daughters (two of which are doctors and 2 are nurses)
Napoleon Timonera enumerated the names, mobile phone numbers and the respective addresses of his daughters with a message “Matanda na ako , bigyan nyo ako ng makain”. Netizens reacted, different views and opinions were posted. After almost three months of being quiet , one of the four daughters , Dr. Mic T. Ng finally spoke up. She addressed her message to all those who reacted and posted “ condemning and fearless comments “against them . Dr. Ng explained the “real story “ behind this noise and controversy .
“Not all that you are seeing is the truth.” According to Dr. Ng , it was never their father who sent them to school . They were abandoned when they were still little children . Their father has a new family and trying to get money from them so he can still support his mistress and his kids.
READ THE ONE OF HIS DAUGHTERS' REPLY:From: Mic Ng
Sad to know that there are really many people that would rather judge first before knowing the real story.
They would rather hurt people rather than know the truth first. I pray that you yourselves are also blameless and have the right to judge. I initially planned not to respond anymore and just keep quiet because this has been going on for almost 3 months already and we're quite tired.
First of all, look at his poster, he says he is looking for his daughters, why then does he know our phone numbers? Answer: because HE KNOWS WHERE WE ARE and HE HAS BEEN IN CONTACT WITH US all these years. Why has he been in contact with us?Dahil HINDI NAMIN SYA PINABAYAAN.
In spite of leaving us and having many mistresses already (the one he has today is his 4th), we have supported him financially, we have offered for him a place to stay. Why then is he doing this to us? Because he has another family to support and he is old already.
He has seen that in spite of the broken home he has given us, we have strove to rise above the problems and get a better life while the path that he has chosen has lead him to nowhere.
Now he is asking a much larger amount, threatening us that if we did not give, papahiyain nya kami sa mga tao at sa media.
He has been doing this over and over.
Pag nag bigay kami, then hinto ang pananakot. We know that if we give in again this will last for a short time only. Pag naubos ang pera, balik uli sa pangba-blackmail sa amin. So this is the interesting story of our lives that we have wished to keep to ourselves - because this should be a private matter.
I don't want to explain any no longer. I'm content that our friends and relatives know who we are and the real story and they have been supporting us through all these trying times.
Those who are bashing us, take time to think. Not all that you are seeing is the truth. Know the truth first. Before you judge, look inside you and ask yourselves.
Kung anong panghuhusga ang ginawa nyo sa kapwa nyo, ganyan din ang ipapataw sa inyo.
Have pity on my mother who is old already - and we're taking care of her. She is the hero in this story but the one being praised now is the man who left us and is crediting all our achievements to himself.
By the way, ang asawa ko ang nagpatapos sa akin. So thank you everyone for giving us your thoughts.
Thank God that you have not gone through what we went through and what we are going through now. God bless you all.
ALLEGED Facts about the Man in the Picture:
1. Hindi pinagtapos ni Napoleon Timonera ang mga anak niya dahil mga highschool pa ito ng iniwan nya. Hindi rin kahit kailan nagkaroon ng kahit isang permanenteng trabaho si Napoleon.
2. Dala ng karisma at pamemeke ng papeles, nakapunta si Napoleon sa Saudi.
3. Habang nasa Saudi at ibang bansa, iba't ibang babae ang kinasama ni Napoleon, at kinalimutan ang pamilya sa Pilipinas. Ang asawa niya ang nagpalaki at nagpaaral sa mga naiwan niyang anak.
4. Ang kasalukuyang kinasama niya ay si Jonalyn Baylon, 25 years old. Si Napoleon ay 73 years old. Ang bunso nila ni Jonalyn ay 6 years old.
5. Pagbalik sa Pilipinas, tinanggap ng pamilya si Napoleon at sinuportahan, pero patuloy ang pambababae nito.
6. Kahit tuluyang nakikisama at nagkakaanak si Napoleon sa iba't ibang babae, tinutulungan siya ng mga anak niya. Minsan, mga anak niya pang doktor ang nagsagip sa buhay ng isang anak niya sa labas.
7. Sa Pilipinas, iba't ibang scam ang ginawa ni Napoleon kasama na ang illegal recruitment, panghihingi ng pondo para sa mga bogus na imbensyon, at iba pa.
8. Madalas mga sarili niyang anak ang binibiktima nya sa mga scam na ito. Kunyari'y may business na itatayo, or kaya bebentahan ng shares sa pekeng negosyo, etc.
9. Nitong buwan lang, sinugod ni Napoleon ang asawa niyang si Pacita na nasa pangangalaga ng mga anak niya sa kagustuhan nitong pilitin ang asawa at mga anak na manghingi ng pera. Sa sobrang sama ng loob, nastroke ang asawa niya, at ngayon ay kasalukuyang nagpapagaling.
10. Pagkatapos ng pangyayari biglang naglaho si Napoleon at bumalik sa maynila.
11. Hindi kailanman humingin ng kapatawaran si Napoleon, o kahit man lang isang sorry.
12. Kahit kasalukuyang nasa ospital ang asawa niya at inaalagaan ng mga anak, patuloy si Napoleon sa pagpipilit na siya ang dapat bigyan ng pera, at suportahan at kaawaan.
What must be the real story ? Who must be telling the truth? Will a daughter deprive her father of a happy and peaceful life if she grew up in the love and support of her father ? Putting your daughter in a great shame and controversy , how could a father do that ? A true father doesn’t brag about the things that he has done to his children. It is his responsibility to provide for his children . We can still hear more and more opinions on different sides .
But now we can only wish for one thing , Reconciliation and Forgiveness …
Source: Anir Curiano