Your teeth is one of the innermost mandatory on taking care of, aside from getting confident to talk to someone in person, white and clean teeth is a symbol of good hygiene and is everyone’s dream to get white and pearly teeth. Yet, due to carelessness and poor lifestyle our teeth gets yellowish and worst is getting a tartar / plaque.
These products became our daily routine but our teeth remain the same all throughout the years.
But, did you know that we can whiten our teeth with only spending less and can be found in our kitchen? Yes! Before we start our tutorial on how to whiten and remove those gross plaques and tartars, here are what seem to be the reasons why on the first place we got these nasty discolorations on our teeth, and probably avoid these habits after successfully whitened our teeth.
- Tobacco and Alcohol
- Oral hygiene
- Excessive use of fluoride
- Certain medications
- Infection and Poor metabolism
What will be Needed:
- Baking Soda
- Clean Water
- Peppermint (optional)
- Grab your toothbrush and wet it using clean water.
- Add a spoonful of baking soda into it.
- Dip it in a glass of clean water to make it look like a paste
- Brush it onto the back and front of your teeth slowly and carefully for about a minute.
- Rinse it using the remaining water of your glass, but, make sure to remove the entire residue inside your mouth.
- You can also add peppermint or cinnamon to have a cool and fresh feeling.
We chose baking soda to the solution since it helps to neutralize acids in the mouth that causes bad breath. It is also used to assist the healing of mouth ulcers and sores with a solution of water and dissolved baking soda.
Using baking soda helps remove plaques and tartars to prevent inflammation and keep gums healthy.